If you are a neighborhood family, please go to the SCUSD Enrollment Center’s website for enrollment information, required documentation, and office hours.
Registration forms will be available online and at the school beginning January 12 and may be submitted to the school through January 26.
To submit your registration paperwork:
- Pick up a packet from the bin in front of the school beginning January 12 OR print a packet at home
- Complete the forms and collect AND copy all additional paperwork (birth certificate, parent ID, proof of residence and shot record)
- Bring your complete packet to the school January 12-26, Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm, and call the office from the front doors (916-395-4540)
- Clerical staff will meet you out front to collect and timestamp your registration and will follow up with a phone call to let you know that it’s complete
- Please follow COVID-19 safety protocols: wear a mask, do not come to the school if you are sick or have been exposed, and remain six feet away from others.
If you live outside our attendance area and would like to apply for a transfer, you will need to complete a permit with the district Enrollment Center which can be found here.
Please call the front office, 916-394-4540, or email our office manager at Becky-Petrie@scusd.edu with any questions.
Open Enrollment is an opportunity for each student who resides permanently within the boundaries of Sacramento City Unified School District to apply for enrollment for schools (Grades K-8) within the district, when space is available.
The 2021-2022 Open Enrollment period will open in February 2022. Please go to the SCUSD Open Enrollment website for more information on how to apply.