2021-2022 Kindergarten Registration
Registration forms will be available online and at the school beginning January 12 and may be submitted to the school through January 26.
To submit your registration paperwork:
- Pick up a packet from the bin in front of the school beginning January 12 OR print a packet at home
- Complete the forms and collect AND copy all additional paperwork (birth certificate, parent ID, proof of residence and shot record)
- Bring your complete packet to the school January 12-26, Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm, and call the office from the front doors (916-395-4540)
- Clerical staff will meet you out front to collect and timestamp your registration and will follow up with a phone call to let you know that it’s complete
- Please follow COVID-19 safety protocols: wear a mask, do not come to the school if you are sick or have been exposed, and remain six feet away from others.
If you live outside our attendance area and would like to apply for a transfer, you will need to complete a permit with the district Enrollment Center which can be found here.
Please call the front office, 916-394-4540, or email our office manager at Becky-Petrie@scusd.edu with any questions.
Kindergarten Information Session
Welcome, Prospective Parents!
Please join Principal Richard Dixon, our kinder team, and Parent Teacher Group President Erin Brown for a parent information session on Wednesday, January 20 at 6:30pm*.
You’ll learn about David Lubin and its STEAM Program, hear from the kinder team about what to expect in kindergarten, and have a chance to get your questions answered about registration and other important topics.
Meeting ID: 849 2243 9686
There is no need to RSVP, but please complete this brief form so we have your contact information and can share information with you throughout the spring and summer.
* Zoom session will be recorded and posted to the website for parents unable to attend on January 20.